CCTV has been tapping the best news anchors and reporters in the country, and their latest target is
Kiss TV talented news anchor Ramah Nyang.
According to Crème, Ramah Nyang will earn triple of what Radio Africa’s pay him. It seems to CCTV, money is not an issue as long as they get what they want.
Word has it that Ramah Nyang has already handed in his resignation notice to his bosses at Radio Africa. This is a big blow to the company because Ramah Nyang is one of the best news anchors they have.
We wish him well in his endeavors
Latest from Jeff Mwangi
- This is a new different tune that Kenyan artistes should embrace
- Move over Matasia Star, this is Kenya’s next viral video!
- KTN’s Mohammed Ali’s mobile theft case is withdrawn
- Is the prodigal son Bamboo finally on his way back home?
- Anto Neosoul: The man behind the artist